I love this! I already made the feather and am working on the hat and belt. I'm doing this for my son who is turning 5, though, so the hat is too small for him. Any idea of your son's head circumference when you made this? Also, I'm kind of confused on turning the hat right side out, then sewing the wrong sides of it and the brim together. Do you have pics of these steps? Thanks so much for posting!
I love this! I already made the feather and am working on the hat and belt. I'm doing this for my son who is turning 5, though, so the hat is too small for him. Any idea of your son's head circumference when you made this? Also, I'm kind of confused on turning the hat right side out, then sewing the wrong sides of it and the brim together. Do you have pics of these steps? Thanks so much for posting!
ReplyDelete