Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I'm relocating!

I did it! I changed my blog name and domain so that it's a little more inclusive. I'll still have sewing stuff, but there's so much going on that I don't want to ignore. So!! I am now "Staying Steyn." You know, kind of a play on the idea of "staying sane." Hopefully people will get it without the explanation. My husband didn't get it. He said, "Staying sane is not a thing." I said, "Yes, it is." People will get it. I hope I'm right, English is not his first language.

So get on over to the new blog. I've linked some of the most popular posts over there, but I'd love to get traffic directly to the new blog so please change your bookmarks and pins if you have them! Especially the Peter Pan Costume and Hat, How to Share PDF's in Blogger, Aden and Anais Blankets and the Little Letterman Sweater.

Come see me, I'll be Staying Steyn...one way or another!

No comments:

Post a Comment